The Sibling Group is strategically targeting today’s rapidly-changing educational marketplace. The company is pursuing market expansion within this space and developing new products to take advantage of an intensifying global trend: the increased use of educational technology to boost student performance.
The company wants to address the world’s need for 21st century educational solutions and, as such, it is using complex technology and education management operations to enrich and expand the delivery of modern-day learning techniques via the use of multiple teaching, learning and assessment methods.
To accomplish its mission, the Sibling Group is accessing funds from public capital markets and applying them, using an integrated strategy aimed at improving Pre-K, K-12 and post-secondary education across the globe. The envisioned results:
• Better educated children and adults;
• Sustainable and cost-effective instructional models; and
• Reduced dependence on governmental funding.
The Sibling Group is specifically focused on providing robust, engaging solutions that increase and improve the learning opportunities for instructors and students through its Blended Schools Network (BSN) subsidiary.
BSN’s many offerings include:
• A benchmark-quality online curriculum with 192 master courses for the K-12 marketplace (all Common Core compatible);
• Professional development for teachers;
• Complete hosted course authoring tools;
• A learning management system environment featuring Blackboard and Canvas; and
• The new Language Institute, with online courses in Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Japanese, Latin, Russian and Spanish, all oriented to meet today’s ESL requirements.
The BlendedSchools.net team provides online and on-site training on its blended learning training methods as well as conversion planning and implementation. The passionate staff is made of educators who are committed to supporting teachers and students, while simultaneously helping schools build and deploy the power of online and blended learning effectively.
For more information, visit www.siblinggroup.com
Let us hear your thoughts: Sibling Group Message Board