- Diversified product lines, new sales channels and distributors, an expanded sales team, and increasing social awareness of VPR Brands has increased profit margins
- GoldLine CBD product division increases target market and potential customers in the consumable supplements and nutraceuticals sectors
- Cutting-edge technology and user-centric designs uniquely engineered to be used with cannabis or CBD oils, concentrates and flowers
- Private label (white label) business is a growth sector; in 2018 VPR Brands white labeled several award-winning vaporizers for prominent companies
- Required testing and certification to allow all VPR Brand products to be imported and sold in the European Union is underway
- International sales efforts are ongoing and supported by a company representative who attends trade fairs and works to build relationships with distributors in each territory
Florida-based VPR Brands, LP (OTC: VPRB) is an innovative technology holding company whose assets include patented atomization-related products and technology. VPR Brands’ current lineup of products includes accessories and vaporizers for cannabidiol (CBD), cannabis concentrates and extracts. The company is also engaged in product development within the vaping market and partners with top international brands to elevate their products within the vaping industry.
VPR Brands employs a growth strategy centered on high-performance, high-quality products that build exponential brand equity, awareness and loyalty. The company’s current product portfolio is comprised of the following:
- GoldLine combines premium ingredients and extracts coupled with the newest in technology to achieve the ultimate selection of cannabidiol (CBD) and hemp-based products available anywhere. The product range is designed for a wide variety of consumers and features edibles such as gummies and pure honey stix, tinctures, pre-rolled flower, vapable products and creams. For more information please visit CBDGoldLine.com.
- HoneyStick is a lifestyle brand that combines the features of high tech, high performance, dependability and affordability when it comes to upper tier vaporizers. HoneyStick was first to market in creating a Sub Ohm vaporizer to the latest Ripper and Plasma GQ. The HoneyStick team works with a vast network of growers, extractors and industry figures to bring the needs of patients and recreational users to life. HoneyStick is sold online and through a diverse network of distributors, e-tailers, dispensaries and smoke shops. For more information about HoneyStick, visit VapeHoneyStick.com.
- Helium brings the vaping experience to a new level with intense flavors that are steeped to perfection and chilled at 20 degrees below room temperature. Helium’s chillers are scientifically proven to preserve flavor, freshness and aroma. Helium is in a 50ml durable and squeezable bottle with drip tip that is functional from the start, engineered to deliver 77 percent VG.
- Vaporin delivers Sub Ohm series starter kits. Vaporin also provides an eye-catching display case with multi-packs of selected starter kits, coils and premium e-liquids for retail and dispensary operations.
- Vaporx offers the most current, highest quality products from the best-known brands, including KangerTech, eLeaf, Aspire, Pioneer4You, JoyeTech, Samsung. Vaporx acts as an extension to a client’s purchasing department, providing the option to schedule regular product mix refresh for maximum sales.
- GoldLine Hemp products are developed specifically for the convenience store market segment. GoldLine Hemp-only products are created without CBD, providing an alternative product line for consumers who are not ready to experience CBD products but still want to take advantage of this rapidly expanding class of products. GoldLine Hemp-only edible Hemp Gummies debuted at the National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) Expo in Las Vegas in October 2018 and are now being distributed nationwide. The U.S. convenience store industry, with more than 154, 000 stores nationwide, serves 160 million customers daily and has sales that are 10.8% of the total U.S. retail and food service sales. Visit GoldLineHemp.com for more information about GoldLine Hemp-only products.
- Vapor Store Direct in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, is one of the largest vaporizer and e-liquid wholesalers in the United States. Vapor Store Direct stocks internationally elite brands, vaporizers, tanks/atomizers, coils, e-liquid, e-cigarettes, batteries, glass and accessories.
CEO Kevin Frija is a veteran entrepreneur with nearly 30 years of experience in sourcing, manufacturing, supply chain management, marketing, advertising and brand licensing. In 2009, Frija became the president and chief executive officer of Vapor Corp., one of the first U.S. importers and publicly traded electronic cigarette companies. In 2016, Frija purchased the brands and wholesale business assets from Vapor Corp., which is now owned by VPR Brands. Under his leadership, VPR Brands is pivoting toward cannabis products which is increasing sales and profit margins.
Dan Hoff, chief operating officer, has worked in the vaporizer and e-cigarette industry, serving in various positions at Vapor Corp., including overseeing the financial management, accounting functions, supply chain management, product design and development, and key vendor relations. He has played a pivotal role in building and expanding the cannabis-based products division at VPR Brands, which includes a turnkey OEM vapor solutions program available to farmers, cultivators and extractors. Hoff received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Miami School of Business.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.VPRBrands.com
QualityStocks is committed to connecting subscribers with companies that have huge potential to succeed in the short and long-term future. It is part of our mission statement to help the investment community discover emerging companies that offer excellent growth potential. We offer several ways for investors to learn more about investing in these companies as well as find and evaluate them.