- LiveWire Ergogenics is a Southern California-based company with a focus on acquiring, managing and licensing specialized turnkey cannabis real estate facilities for the production of high-quality cannabis-based products and services
- The company has established a dedicated research team to explore the effectiveness of applications derived from cannabinoids for the treatment of certain ailments in high-performance horses in the hunter/jumper and dressage competition sectors
- The research team consists of some of the leading experts in the U.S. performance equestrian field, a leading U.S. veterinarian, a leading American Equestrian and Olympian, and a team of extremely accomplished U.S. equestrians, managing and training in one the leading equestrian facilities in California
- One of LiveWire’s equine research team members, a USEF-listed High Performance Rider, recently earned two reserve champion rankings at the National U.S. Dressage Festival of Champions in Chicago
- The company aims to accelerate understanding of CBD’s usefulness for horses in a still-nascent field and to pursue IP protection as it develops patentable products
The caliber of LiveWire Ergogenics Inc.’s (OTC: LVVV) research team members investigating the effectiveness of cannabinol (CBD)-based treatments of conditions particular to the equestrian is not only based on the decade-long outstanding track record of the individuals involved, such as Gunther Seidel, who won medals in team dressage at three different Summer Olympics and competed and placed in two World Championships, as well as in seven World Cup Finals, but was also recently demonstrated with two reserve champion rankings by Rebecca Rigdon-Blake during August’s U.S. Dressage Festival of Champions in Chicago.
Rebecca Rigdon-Blake, who manages the horse development investment vehicle ‘Ad Astra Collective’, ranked reserve champion (second place overall) in the five-year-old division while riding Dutch Warmblood Jagger, and reserve champion in the Intermediate I division astride her personal horse, the German warmblood La Fariah (http://ibn.fm/v6SCn). The US Dressage Festival of Champions is a prestigious yearly event in Chicago that showcases the nation’s top athletes and horses in 14 divisions, and Rigdon-Blake is on the U.S. Equestrian Federation High Performance Rider list.
“The team at LiveWire and at Stockwatchindex congratulates Rebecca on her exceptional success, establishing herself and her two horses among the top equine athletes in the US. We are proud to have her participating in one of our first research projects together with an Equine Research team comprised of an esteemed group of equestrian experts,” a company news release states (http://ibn.fm/ixjVL).
The soon-to-commence research project will explore the potential application of CBD for high-performance horses in the hunter/jumper and dressage sectors. The research will target “the use, efficacy, safety and future of CBD” for treating equine joint inflammation, anxiety, gastronomical disorders and pain as well as supporting general wellbeing (http://ibn.fm/pkV8f). Its motive is to “accelerate the advancement of the medical knowledge in the field, support the continuing effort for further legalization and to eventually provide credible and high-quality applications that will benefit the entire equestrian field,” the company’s news release states.
LiveWire Ergogenics’ team of coaches, riders and a veterinary professional is training on an international level at Ad Astra Stables in California. The ‘Ad Astra Collective’ is a means through which investors can acquire shares in the business and thereby fulfill a dream of owning a potential Olympic champion (http://ibn.fm/91u5o).
LiveWire has developed a CBD / cannabis research section at the 265-acre Estrella Ranch in Paso Robles, California, acquired in August in the heart of California’s wine country. The site will be a commercial cannabis nursery facility designed to be a highly secured genetics vault and clone storage location for carefully selected “7X Pure” verified strains (http://ibn.fm/Zvu9s), and the research section will collaborate with the company’s research teams at varied locations.
The company expects to protect the intellectual properties eventually resulting from its research in the embryonic equestrian CBD market via copyright and patent applications (http://ibn.fm/brrfU).
For LiveWire’s Whitepaper on CBD Use in the Equine Arena, visit http://ibn.fm/rKpAc
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.LiveWireErgogenics.com
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to LVVV are available in the company’s newsroom at http://ibn.fm/LVVV
QualityStocks is committed to connecting subscribers with companies that have huge potential to succeed in the short and long-term future. It is part of our mission statement to help the investment community discover emerging companies that offer excellent growth potential. We offer several ways for investors to learn more about investing in these companies as well as find and evaluate them.