From an investment standpoint, there are few sectors as inviting as the fast growing sexual enhancement market. The potential markups, together with the sheer number of available customers, represents an almost unlimited revenue opportunity.
A case in point is True 2 Beauty, a California based producer of sexual potency products for both men and women. Expanding into markets around the world, the company’s Libigrow product is considered a Fast Moving Consumable Good (FMCG) 2, a low-cost product intended for purchase at regular intervals. Primarily, but not exclusively, targeting consumers in their 20s, the company’s products are distributed online through multiple websites. In addition, they’re building a distribution network via convenience stores, vitamin stores, independent grocers, adult boutique stores, liquor stores, and smoke shops, with the potential of moving into large retail chains. The plan is to build the distribution network through direct relationships, as well as master and wholesale distributors.
Important from a regulatory standpoint, Libigrow, the company’s flagship product, is promoted as being made from 100% natural ingredients, including:
• Cordyceps (mycelium) cordyceps sinensis
• Flat-Stem Milkvetch (seed) astragalus complanatus
• Chinese Dodder (seed) cuscuta chinensis
• Ligustrum (fruit) ligustrum lucidum
• Cnidium (fruit) cnidium monnieri
• Cherokee Rose (fruit) rosa laveigata
• Walnut (nut)
• Dong Quai (root) angelica sinensis
• Astragalus (root) astragalus membranaceus
• Schizandra (fruit) schisandra chinensis
• Korean Ginseng
• Vegetable Magnesium Stearate
• Vitamin B-6
But its growth potential is based primarily on its intended benefits:
• Increased sexual desire and confidence
• More powerful erections
• Increased orgasm threshold and intensity
• Assistance with premature ejaculation
With the average American taking some form of dietary supplement every day to promote health and vitality, and the U.S. specialty retail channel for such sales on its way to an expected increase of over 40% from 2008 to 2017, the general sexual enhancement portion of the market is increasingly prominent on investment radar screens.
For more information on the company’s products, visit www.libigrow.com
Let us hear your thoughts: True 2 Beauty, Inc. Message Board