- The Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition (“CWCBExpo”) will be held in New York City between June 2-4, 2022
- The conference will feature dozens of expert speakers with expertise in developing brands, increasing efficiencies, and investments
- Hundreds of exhibitors and leading cannabis businesses will showcase cutting-edge product innovations
- In 2021, revenue from licensed marijuana of $24.5bn – $27bn in the United States eclipsed Starbucks sales throughout North America
The Cannabis World Congress & Business Exposition (“CWCBExpo”) event will be held at New York City’s Javits Convention Center, Hall 3A on June 2-4, 2022. As the flagship event during Cannabis Week, a platform to bring the entire cannabis industry together for unprecedented learning, sharing, and business building, between Monday, May 30 – Sunday, June 5, the CWCBExpo is a business-to-business trade show event devoted to the legalized cannabis industry.
The CWCBExpo has earned a reputation as the leading business and educational forum across the width and breadth of industry supply chain participants, including retailers, cultivators, manufacturers, investors, medical professionals, government regulators, legal professionals, and entrepreneurs within this dynamic sector. Legal recreational and medical cannabis sales in the US market during 2021 amounted to between $24.5 billion to $27 billion, topping Starbucks sales across North America, despite being available in only 39 states. In addition, sales for adult and medical use increased by approximately 30%, signalling a booming market (https://ibn.fm/CSIzS). New York and the tri-state area is one of the fastest-growing cannabis and hemp sectors in the country. With the rise in public support for legalization and with multiple states looking to pursue legislation in the coming years, efforts are being made to introduce cannabis reforms at a federal level. The upcoming CWCBExpo is the premier event to take a deep dive into emerging trends and enable the creation of new revenue streams. Attendees will benefit from a series of roundtables, keynote addresses, and a ‘talk show’ format hosting industry leaders. The conference schedule will include:
- Keynote: In Conversation with Chris Beals, CEO of Weedmaps
- Keynote: In Conversation with Nick Kovacevich, CEO and Chairman of Greenlane
- In Conversation with Tremaine Wright, Chair of the NYS Cannabis Control Board
- Inside the Industry: Thought Leadership Series in a ‘talk show’ format:
- Day 1, Thursday: Investing and Industry Progress
- Day 2, Friday: Policy and Legislation
- Day 3, Saturday: Cannabis and Lifestyle
- Industry Update: Trends and Opportunities – Marijuana and Hemp Industries
- Investor Roundtable:
- Roundtables: Where is the Greenest Grass Growing and Flowing; Social Equity – Progress and Needed Change; Eco-Conscious Cannabis; Health and Wellness – Living your Best Life with Cannabis; Cultivation; Weed Meets Wall Street and Licensing and the Illicit Market
- Workshop Master Session – Dispensaries: The Rising Green Sun
The full conference agenda can be found at: https://cwcbexpo.com/conference-highlights/
The event shall also host a Networking Mixer on Thursday, June 2, from 5 – 7 pm, sponsored by Weedmaps, so that attendees can network or relax ahead of the continuation of the conference.
On Friday, June 3, from 6 – 10 pm, CWCBExpo will host the Industry Yacht Party, where attendees can eat, drink and dance with their peers while taking in the majestic New York City skyline. This is a premier lead generation opportunity.
The Networking Mixer and Industry Yacht Party require separate tickets and are open only to registered CWCBExpo attendees. Get your tickets now at the best price!
Download the Cannabis Week Guide here: https://cwcbexpo.com/cannabis-week/
For further information on the CWCBExpo and to register, visit https://cwcbexpo.com/
QualityStocks is committed to connecting subscribers with companies that have huge potential to succeed in the short and long-term future. It is part of our mission statement to help the investment community discover emerging companies that offer excellent growth potential. We offer several ways for investors to learn more about investing in these companies as well as find and evaluate them.