- New cultivators have approved for federally funded studies in the U.S., and 575 DEA-licensed researchers are standing by, ready for the change
- RYAH’s ecosystem of products allows data to be collected from seed to consumption, providing a holistic view of the plant necessary for optimal research
- RYAH continues to expand its global clinical and distribution network for plant-based medicine and digital patient care
The U.S. is putting an end to its 50-year long prohibition on Cannabis Research (https://ibn.fm/YIrkv). New cultivators have now been approved for federally funded studies. With over 575 DEA-licensed researchers across the U.S., the future of cannabis research and insights into the medicinal and therapeutic properties of cannabis products consumers and patients are using looks promising. RYAH Group (CSE: RYAH) (formerly RYAH Medtech) is standing by, ready to provide a wealth of smart devices, artificial intelligence, and an integrated platform that will fully support the U.S. as it explores the benefits, risks, and effects of cannabis.
U.S. researchers can benefit from RYAH Group’s state-of-the-art IoT suite of products. The technology collects, analyzes, and leverages objective data throughout the research process. As a result, the Company boasts one of the largest plant-based medicine databases globally with 200,000 plus registered users.
The Company’s ecosystem of products allows data to be collected from seed to consumption, providing a holistic view of the plant necessary for optimal research. The seed to consumption data collection is accomplished by working with all players in the plant’s lifecycle. RYAH Group partners with growers, dispensaries, clinical researchers, producers, and consumers.
One of the major challenges for researchers is regulating dose size because cannabis is a chemically variable plant. RYAH Group specializes in precision dose control technology that helps to control this variable in a clinical setting.
The U.S. is about to embark on exciting research previously prohibited. Most cannabis studies in the U.S. to this point have been anti-cannabis in nature, focused on crime, dependence, abuse, and use in adolescents (https://ibn.fm/c2xwp). The changes in federal regulations means that research can now openly be conducted to seek out the medicinal and therapeutic benefits. The U.S. is finally ready to move past the negatives of cannabis and truly explore the many potential benefits of this plant.
RYAH Group has been working with researchers across the globe to discover the benefits of cannabis’ various therapeutic and medicinal uses.
- IoT devices and cloud-based data analytics available to pre-clinical and clinical trials in New Zealand (https://ibn.fm/AH8E6)
- Providing thousands of dose-measuring devices and dry-herb cartridges over a five year period to an oncology clinic in the U.K. for the study of chronic pain (https://ibn.fm/JATno)
- Participating in a study with the University of Milan to acquire the necessary data for an accurate milligram dosing experience with dry herb (https://ibn.fm/7OzyN)
RYAH Group continues to expand its global clinical and distribution network for plant-based medicine and digital patient care, providing the most holistic approach to plant treatment research available on the market. As a leading digital health care analytics and technology company, RYAH Group is able to support critical clinical studies and positively impact the future treatment of patients for a wide range of medical conditions.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.RYAHGroup.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to RYAH are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/RYAH
QualityStocks is committed to connecting subscribers with companies that have huge potential to succeed in the short and long-term future. It is part of our mission statement to help the investment community discover emerging companies that offer excellent growth potential. We offer several ways for investors to learn more about investing in these companies as well as find and evaluate them.