Nabis Holdings (CSE: NAB) (OTC: NABIF) (FRA: 71P), a leading Canadian investment company with specialty investments in assets across multiple divisions of the cannabis sector, recently reported the completion of its purchase of a 49% interest in Cannova Medical Ltd. The company also holds the option to acquire the remaining 51% interest in Cannova. A recent article discussing the company reads, “Cannova Medical is a provider of innovative solutions for cannabis consumption. Pursuing its interest in investment across all vertically integrated aspects of the cannabis sector, with a focus on strategic revenue generation, Nabis selected Cannova because of its innovative take on consumable cannabis. In connection with this transaction, Nabis will have exclusive distribution rights in North America. . . . Cannova, based in Israel, is developing an alternative method for cannabis consumption in the form of a sublingual strip. The sublingual strips are infused with cannabis molecules that are produced using a patent-protected process involving the combination of various formulations with water-soluble cannabinoids and natural active ingredients. The sublingual strip allows producers to more effectively control dosage quantities and significantly increases the effect of the cannabis, allowing it to be used for a variety of purposes, including pain management, as a concentration aid, as an antidepressant and to support better sleep.”
To view the full article, visit http://ibn.fm/1flsD
About Nabis Holdings Inc.
Nabis Holdings is a Canadian investment issuer that invests in high-quality, cash-flowing assets across multiple industries, including real property, securities, cryptocurrency, and all aspects of the U.S. and international cannabis sector. Led by two of the co-founders of MPX Bioceutical, one of the largest takeovers in the U.S. cannabis space to date, Nabis Holdings has a proven track record in emerging markets to create significant shareholder value. The company is focused on investing across the entire vertically integrated aspects of the space with a focus on revenue generation, EBITDA and growth. For more information, please visit www.NabisHoldings.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to NABIF are available in the company’s newsroom at http://ibn.fm/NABIF
QualityStocksNewsBreaks provide a rapid summary of corporate news that catch the attention of QualityStocks. QualityStocksBreaks are designed to keep investors up to date on important and breaking news in the small-cap and micro-cap markets. Spanning all industries, including energy, entertainment, telecommunications, healthcare, retail and more, these news breaks deliver opportunities the investment community may have missed. Whether it is earnings results, mergers and acquisitions, or any other market-moving news, our news breaks keep you in the know. QualityStocks is committed to connecting subscribers with companies that have huge potential to succeed in the short and long-term future. It is part of our mission statement to help the investment community discover emerging companies that offer excellent growth potential.