- Congressional legislation signed into law Aug. 16 aims to provide billions of dollars in incentives for transforming the nation’s infrastructure to a more clean energy-dependent society
- The law is part of President Joe Biden’s administrative commitment to reducing the nation’s greenhouse gas emissions by half before the end of the decade
- Energy use optimization facilitator Correlate Infrastructure Partners is applauding the administration’s efforts and anticipates the resulting tax incentives will provide a boost to clients seeking to improve their utilities profiles
- Climate change concerns have garnered increasing attention from international governments in recent years and CIPI’s subsidiaries are working together to help advance private industry efforts to reduce greenhouse gas pollutants
Concerns about the devastating potential of climate change on humanity have by no means decreased during a summer in which much of the nation has experienced unusually hot summer temperatures. And researchers, using a risk factor tool to measure existing land temperatures plus a variety of possible greenhouse gas scenarios, are forecasting a rising number of 100-plus temperature days as well as a new “extreme heat belt” across the United States’ midsection.
“Everybody is affected by increasing heat, whether it be absolute increases in dangerous days or it’s just a local hot day,” the chief research officer, Jeremy Porter, told NBC News this month (https://ibn.fm/qW6LQ).
Louisiana-based energy use advisement company Correlate Infrastructure Partners (OTCQB: CIPI) has developed a standout methodology for helping the real estate industry optimize utilities use and greenhouse gas production in an effort to help reduce climate impacts in that sector.
The company’s subsidiaries work in harmony to evaluate existing building energy use practices, identifying areas for potential efficiency improvements and cost savings then helping companies find avenues for financial incentives and assistance.
A Congressional funding package that received President Joe Biden’s signature Aug. 16 has excited proponents of better climate policy with its billions of dollars of allocations for incentivizing more electrical and less carbon-burning energy consumption.
A report on the anticipated benefits of the act highlighted tax credits for electric vehicles and other clean energy production technologies, as well as funding for the development of technologies to remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
“It could not come soon enough,” Manish Bapna, the president and CEO of an environmental advocacy group, stated in the report (https://ibn.fm/Mqpuw). “This law puts the nation’s goals for combatting climate pollution within reach, while millions are suffering through yet another summer of extreme weather disasters.”
Biden’s administration has identified goals of cutting carbon-based emissions in half by 2030 — less than eight years from now — and advocates believe the funding legislation could help make the goals a reality while letting international partners know of U.S. commitment to working with them toward climate solutions established in the United Nations’ Paris Accords six years ago (https://ibn.fm/0mXHD).
The new legislation will help realize the goals through tax credits for electric appliances and other technologies designed to increase energy efficiency in buildings and reduce energy costs, leading to a transformation of the country’s entire energy infrastructure.
The White House claims greenhouse gas emissions will be reduced by a billion metric tons by 2030 thanks to the legislation, and it plans to send Cabinet members on a cross-country proselyting campaign through 23 states by the end of the month to showcase the legislation’s benefits.
“The path to full decarbonization will take ambition and intentional execution,” CIPI CEO Todd Michaels stated in June (https://ibn.fm/HZ8sd). “By teaming up with industry innovators and experts, we can guide commercial real estate owners in creating new revenue and rent opportunities from their existing energy assets.”
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.CorrelateInfra.com, including the following:
- Breaking Down Barriers To Your ESG Goals While Generating Additional Net Operating Income: www.CorrelateInfra.com/our-process
- Platform Generates New Rent And Operating Income, Allowing You To Meet Your ESG Goals: www.CorrelateInfra.com/program
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to CIPI are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/CIPI
QualityStocks is committed to connecting subscribers with companies that have huge potential to succeed in the short and long-term future. It is part of our mission statement to help the investment community discover emerging companies that offer excellent growth potential. We offer several ways for investors to learn more about investing in these companies as well as find and evaluate them.