Nexus Enterprise Solutions is a Florida-based lead generation resource for the insurance industry, focused on auto and now life insurance leads that support insurance agencies, agent networks, and insurance carriers throughout the United States, including the nation’s largest insurance companies.
Nexus has grown rapidly, and is known for the quality of its leads. The company’s NexChange Marketplace is one of the only viable enterprise-level platforms for managing the supply chain between lead sources and their buyers in the rapidly consolidating lead generation industry. As a result of their rapid success, Nexus is now laying the groundwork for expansion into new verticals, and expects to leverage its lower fixed infrastructure costs and revenue growth to move into health insurance, home renters insurance, and even payday loans and educational institutions.
Nexus was smart enough to realize early on that putting together the technology to properly track and allocate leads with a full suite of data analysis tools would be necessary to survive the consolidation inside the lead generation industry. As one of the last companies standing, Nexus is now able to capitalize on the explosive demand for quality leads, providing a unique opportunity for investors. The more successful it has become, the stronger its position for the future.
• The company’s robust lead exchange technology, and quality of leads, is steadily syphoning off business from its few remaining competitors.
• Its proven business model can be replicated in multiple verticals in order to scale revenue growth with fewer expenditures.
• They hold a major profit margin growth opportunity, as the company builds out its own network of websites and directly reporting affiliates.
• The company’s ongoing success is bringing in new lead generation suppliers as well as new blue chip lead buyers.
• NXES is the one pure play microcap growth stock opportunity in the fast growing lead generation sector.
For more information, visit www.NexusEnterpriseSolutions.com
Let us hear your thoughts: Nexus Enterprise Solutions, Inc. Message Board