Investors, policymakers, enthusiasts, technologists, decision-makers, and business owners are invited to attend the New Orleans Investment Conference to be held in New Orleans, Louisiana, November 1-4, 2023. The 2023 edition of this iconic event is committed to paving the way to real investment insights and financial wisdom in a fast-changing economic landscape.
Having a rich history of successful investment symposiums, the New Orleans Investment Conference has consistently brought together some of the brightest minds in finance, politics, and economics. The conference will feature a lineup of world-renowned speakers who will share valuable investment strategies to unlock the secrets of financial success.
Sharing a Legacy of Financial Success
Amidst the growing economic uncertainties, the New Orleans Investment Conference serves as a beacon of unmatched investment opportunities. The visionaries will cover a wide range of topics, from real estate, geopolitics, precious metals, and commodities to cryptocurrency, and more.
The diverse lineup of eminent thought leaders includes:
- Lyn Alden – one of today’s most insightful macro-economic analysts.
- Peter Boockvar – a respected market analyst known as the ‘resident contrarian’ on CNBC.
- Danielle DiMartino Booth – CEO and Chief Strategist at QI Research, and notably, a former Fed insider who served as an advisor to the Dallas Fed for a decade.
- Dominic Frisby – a financial writer and celebrated comedian, renowned for his YouTube presence and authorship of multiple books, including “Bitcoin: The Future of Money?”
- George Gammon – a highly successful American real estate investor, renowned for his show, “The Rebel Capitalist Show.”
- Jim Iuorio – a renowned trader and outspoken market analyst featured on CNBC and Fox News.
- Brent Johnson – CEO of Santiago Capital, famed for his dollar-milkshake theory.
- Konstantin Kisin – a popular political and lifestyle commentator with a massive global following.
- James Rickards – Editor of “Strategic Intelligence,” a financial newsletter, and author of seven best-selling books.
- Matt Taibbi – author of four New York Times bestsellers and an award-winning columnist for Rolling Stone.
- Peter Schiff – widely recognized as an economic and financial analyst who accurately forecasted the real estate bubble and the 2008 financial crisis, and the author of several best-selling books.
- Rick Rule – a global thought leader in the commodities sector, renowned as perhaps the most successful resource speculator.
- Robert Prechter – author of the classic “Elliott Wave Principle” and founder of Elliott Wave International.
From in-depth keynote presentations to interactive sessions, the New Orleans Investment Conference offers insightful financial information that spans the whole investment spectrum. Attendees will get an opportunity to connect with industry experts, like-minded investors, and visionary entrepreneurs. They can forge lasting relationships, explore economic trends, and dissect policy changes to make truly informed investment decisions.
To learn more, please visit https://ibn.fm/ISvQC
QualityStocks (“QS”) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on private and public companies and the investment community. It is one of 60+ brands within the Dynamic Brand Portfolio @ IBN that delivers: (1) access to a vast network of wire solutions via InvestorWire to efficiently and effectively reach a myriad of target markets, demographics and diverse industries; (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ outlets; (3) enhanced press release enhancement to ensure maximum impact; (4) social media distribution via IBN to millions of social media followers; and (5) a full array of tailored corporate communications solutions. With broad reach and a seasoned team of contributing journalists and writers, QS is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that want to reach a wide audience of investors, influencers, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, QS brings its clients unparalleled recognition and brand awareness. QS is where breaking news, insightful content and actionable information converge.
For more information, please visit https://www.QualityStocks.com
QualityStocks is powered by IBN