- Sports performance medicine and nutrition is a strong focus for Neutra. As the company’s new Sports Performance Medical Advisor, Dr. Cherry will continue his recent work designing tailored medical programs and services focused on human performance.
- Neutra will aggressively target the promising sports nutrition market, a segment with sales that are currently expected to reach $11 billion by 2023.
- Neutra is developing third-party certified hemp-derived CBD health and nutritional product lines for consumers.
- Hemp-based CBD consumer projects generated sales of up to $390 million in 2018 with analysts predicting sales of hemp-based products could reach $22 billion by 2022.
- Leadership has a proven track record of adding value for public company shareholders.
Neutra Corp. (OTCQB: NTRR) is an early-stage research and development company bringing modern healthy living solutions to a multi-billion-dollar market. Cutting-edge technologies within the nutraceuticals, food and drug, and environmental purification sectors are creating a new kind of world culture – one where consumers are demanding access to products that promote health and stave off potential health dangers.
Neutra is concentrating on developing into a vertically integrated company able to cultivate, manufacture and distribute hemp-based cannabidiol (CBD) products. Hemp-based CBD consumer products generated sales of up to $390 million in 2018 with projections pointing to a $3 billion market by 2022, according to the Hemp Business Journal.
Neutra’s new broadened scope, which includes the commercialization of newer, more effective products, aims to capitalize on this worldwide boom. Our company is seeking new and exciting opportunities that can accelerate Neutra’s mission to bring these products to a wider demographic. Our work reflects a renewed dedication to supporting a better body, environment and life for people around the globe.
- Vivis – Neutra is expanding its market presence in the rapidly growing hemp-derived CBD market with a letter of intent to acquire Vivis, an emerging retail brand of hemp-based health and nutritional products. Vivis’ hemp-derived CBD products are third-party certified as contaminant-free and of consistent quality and potency. Consumers are increasingly looking for this certification when they buy hemp-based CBD products. With Vivis as the new retail face of Neutra, the company is expecting greater interest in its expanding portfolio of branded products moving to market.
- J3 Holdings – The signing of a letter of intent to acquire J3 Holdings includes the company’s land and warehouse, as well as a license to cultivate hemp and refine it into usable forms. Neutra has concentrated its early efforts developing business networks and on developing hemp-based CBD products, including supplements and creams. The latest move will enable the company to grow its own hemp supply, giving it more control over the quality of its ingredients.
- Surface to Air Solutions is the North American distributor of a patent-pending, water-based solution known as Purteq, a green technology that works similar to photosynthesis.
- ZeroBlast uses a durable, non-toxic, anti-microbial solution to eliminate all contaminates and kill germs on contact for a period of up to 90 days.
Neutra president and CEO Sydney Jim provides strong executive leadership, a network of business contacts and experience implementing solid corporate strategy. Jim has a proven track record of adding value for public company shareholders. He founded Global Visionary Investments where operational support is provided to seven different companies and their subsidiaries. Jim was also the CEO of First Titan Energy, a microcap public company where he was responsible for restructuring the corporate structure, deal sourcing, and leading the company in mergers and acquisitions.
Dr. Scott Cherry is the company’s sports performance medical advisor. He is an energetic physician executive with a passionate focus on health, performance and prevention. Dr. Cherry received emergency medical technician training in the U.S. Navy, a bachelor’s degree in chemistry from Florida State University, medical degree from Nova Southeastern University, and a master’s degree of public health from Uniformed Services University F. Edward Herbert School of Medicine. Dr. Cherry has honed his skills in a variety of medical and executive positions spanning the U.S. Army and Navy, several Fortune 500 corporations, and major health care facilities over the past 20 years.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.NeutraInc.com
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to NTRR are available in the company’s newsroom at http://ibn.fm/NTRR
QualityStocks is committed to connecting subscribers with companies that have huge potential to succeed in the short and long-term future. It is part of our mission statement to help the investment community discover emerging companies that offer excellent growth potential. We offer several ways for investors to learn more about investing in these companies as well as find and evaluate them.