- Mobius Interactive is an online gaming operator with a stable of three differentiated brands, which are set to simultaneously launch in September 2020.
- The company’s management team has handled the launch of over 30 successful products within the last three years.
- Mobius has partnered with award-winning iGaming platform Ultra Play to serve as the core technological backbone for its online gaming operations.
- The company boasts a number of differentiating factors, including over 600 affiliate partners, deep management expertise within the eGaming segment and real-time CRM systems.
- A partnership with Puurl is expected to allow Mobius to bring online gaming into the e-commerce space.
Mobius Interactive Ltd. is an online gaming operator launching in September 2020 with a variety of unique offerings catering to diverse demographic groups. In partnership with Ultra Play, a leading eSports and iGaming platform, Mobius Interactive is seeking to attract a network of high-net-worth gamers from around the world through the use of loyalty and gamification programs designed to enhance customer engagement by leveraging state-of-the-art customer relationship management systems and joint-ventures with over 600 VIP and Master gaming affiliates.
Array of Brands
Mobius Interactive is seeking to target a variety of customer segments and geographies through its diverse brand offerings, including:
- Aragon Casino: Austria, Finland, the Balkans, Canada, Africa and New Zealand
Catering to consumers aged 21 to 45, Aragon Casino brands itself along the lines of medieval fantasy, mimicking elements from the likes of The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones.
- Club Double: Austria, India, Brazil, Finland, Canada, Africa and New Zealand
Targeting the 30 to 65 age demographic, Club Double is designed to exude a classic yet magical old Hollywood and vintage Miami & Las Vegas air.
- MobiusBet: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, Latin America, New Zealand and India
MobiusBet is designed to appeal to the 18- to 38-year-old eSports community, bringing together loyalty programs, targeted gamification and product merchandising in one seamless package.
Key Differentiating Indicators
Mobius Interactive has designed its platform with a number of key differentiation traits relative to its target market. These include:
- The use of affiliates: Mobius Interactive has partnered with over 600 VIP and Master gaming affiliates, who will introduce high-value players to the company’s award-winning iGaming platform. Mobius added over 150 proven affiliates in Europe, Brazil, Finland and New Zealand over a period of just 20 days.
- eSports Focus: Mobius.Bet, Mobius Interactive’s dedicated eSports hub, will cater to the quickly growing eSports segment, which is expected to rise to a value of $1.7 billion in 2021. With Mobius’ COO being one of the original founders of the eSports.com brand, the company aims to capitalize on this growing segment of the gaming industry.
- Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”): Mobius has partnered with Solitics, a new and real-time CRM system, enabling the company to personalize customers’ gaming experiences in an interactive and highly intelligent manner.
- Loyalty & Gamification: Mobius Interactive is set to introduce a unique loyalty and gamification program designed to increase customer engagement from signup. Loyalty and gamification programs have been proven to increase daily active wagering volumes by 30% while simultaneously increasing daily player activity by 60%. Furthermore, the introduction of these programs can help lower the company’s customer acquisition costs while adding a differentiating element to its platform.
Partnership with Puurl
Puurl provides a solution that embeds eGaming platforms into any existing online e-commerce store. First, shoppers can install the Puurl add-on to their browsers. Then, when visiting their preferred e-commerce stores, players will be prompted to bet, with the potential to win the products they’re browsing. The Puurl solution enables e-commerce operators and eGaming platforms to earn additional gambling revenues – even when their players are shopping. Through its partnership with Puurl, Mobius Interactive will look to add a unique revenue stream to complement its core business operations.
Lynn Pearce, CEO, is an experienced, data-driven, commercially focused, strategic brand marketer with over 15 years of proven success in the global gaming industry, from land-based casinos in the UK to online gaming companies offering sports betting, poker and casino games. She was head-hunted to join a startup in Prague that launched 26 casinos, becoming profitable within the first three months of operation, before she relocated to Malta to join a leading B2B casino software development company as head of marketing, where she led global marketing, PR, product development, branding and go-to-market campaigns, retaining full control of a six-month budget of €1 million to increase brand awareness and customer engagement. She recently returned to the B2C side of gaming to launch three new brands in Germany, Brazil and India. She writes articles regularly for Infinity Gaming Magazine and has been a judge for the prestigious International Gaming Awards, a significant event for the gaming industry held each year prior to the largest gaming exhibition of the year, ICE London.
Robin Lawson, Vice President & COO, has been involved in iGaming for over 10 years, successfully founding two VIP casino departments across international locations in Latin America, as well as startup company Tabella in Europe. He most recently co-founded and acted as COO for eSports.com, which raised over $5.5 million as a startup ICO and was sold to German media giant ProSieben. Lawson is also a senior iGaming consultant for startup casino groups and an advisor to blockchain-based tech groups. His long-time experience and proven track record in startup organizations demonstrate his operational leadership skills.
Nicholas de Freitas, Vice President, Marketing, is one of the pioneers of digital stills photography for major retail companies in Africa and Australia. He left to start up UrbanActive, an outsourcing agency, working as marketing project manager and implementing major retail projects. He received his certification in digital marketing from the University of Stellenbosch. He has worked over the past few years as the marketing manager for various poker rooms and casinos, liaising and building relationships with software developers, successfully implementing a number of casino and poker products and holding regular weekly report sessions with the heads of all divisions of the company, spanning South Africa, Canada, Malta, Norway and Costa Rica.
Gary Eldridge, Chairman, is an experienced entrepreneur with a history of working in the venture capital and private equity industry. He is skilled in capital markets, M&A and funding startups and is a strong business development professional. For the past 30 years, he has created and managed numerous public and private companies in Canada, the U.S., Amsterdam, London, Zurich, Dusseldorf, Singapore and Panama. In addition to holding the role of chairman of the company, Eldridge is acting as a mentor to the team, assisting with the financials and structure of the company while allowing the team to be fully focused on Mobius’ growth and operations.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.MobiusInteractive.ltd.
QualityStocks is committed to connecting subscribers with companies that have huge potential to succeed in the short and long-term future. It is part of our mission statement to help the investment community discover emerging companies that offer excellent growth potential. We offer several ways for investors to learn more about investing in these companies as well as find and evaluate them.