- The strategic move to incorporate SRAX is designed to bring investor visibility for all of the upcoming events that Lexaria has planned for 2022
- Lexaria’s patented DehydraTECH(TM) technology is poised to leverage multiple industries – notably the CBD industry, with a projected value of $108.8 billion by 2027
- The advertising and media contract will allow SRAX to engage and manage social media companies for the creation and distribution of advertising materials promoting Lexaria Bioscience
Lexaria Bioscience (NASDAQ: LEXX), an innovator of drug delivery platforms, announced that it will kick off 2022 with an advertising and media agreement with SRAX (NASDAQ: SRAX) for media buys and digital marketing. The announcement is the first in a long line of plans that the company has made for the new year, a year anticipated to be the busiest yet for the company. The strategic move to bring on SRAX will help Lexaria increase its visibility to the investor community, enhancing the company’s exposure across all networks (https://ibn.fm/nBGuM).
Lexaria’s advertising and media contract with SRAX allows the latter to engage and manage media companies to create and distribute advertising materials made available online. SRAX will control when these communications are released to the online customer audience. As a financial technology company, SRAX uses cutting-edge algorithms to aid in maximizing engagement.
Chris Bunka, CEO of Lexaria, commented on the advertising and media contract, saying that his company was pleased to be working with SRAX to inform and engage a broad investor community in a year-long media outreach campaign. “Lexaria has made tremendous progress during 2021, and we expect even more significant advancement in 2022 and are pursuing the broadest possible investor involvement to ensure that Lexaria’s achievements are communicated to all investors,” Bunka added.
The new year promises to be a busy one for the company, with several projects set to be initiated or conducted over the next 12 months:
- a six-week human clinical trial to study hypertension and evaluate Lexaria’s DehydraTECH-CBD for the potential hypertension relief
- a potentially industry-changing oral nicotine human study which will include both subjective evaluation and objective blood measurements to demonstrate the superiority of DehydraTECH-nicotine in comparison to leading industry products
- animal studies designed to evaluate DehydraTECH-CBD for seizure relief and a comparison against the only FDA-approved pharmaceutical in use for treatment against certain seizure disorders
- the company expects to complete its pre-IND meeting with the FDA during the new year and proceed with the IND application process, registering the clinical trial testing of DehydraTECH-CBD for hypertension
Lexaria’s patented DehydraTECH technology is designed to deliver fat-soluble drugs and other active pharmaceutical ingredients, increasing effectiveness and improving absorption into the bloodstream. By changing the way these pharmaceuticals are absorbed, Lexaria is speeding up the delivery and subsequent effects of the drug, increasing brain absorption, reducing drug administration costs, improving the potency of the drug, and even masking unwanted tastes.
The company is positioned to leverage its technology to gain access and cement its position in several markets worth billions in forecasted market value. For example, in 2020, the cannabidiol (CBD) market size surpassed $7.1 billion and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 35%, topping $108.8 billion by 2027. Listed drivers for growth include an increase in medical applications for CBD (much like Lexaria’s DehydraTECH technology), increased product adaptations, increased retail sales, and more (https://ibn.fm/Am3bk).
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.LexariaBioscience.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to LEXX are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/LEXX
QualityStocks is committed to connecting subscribers with companies that have huge potential to succeed in the short and long-term future. It is part of our mission statement to help the investment community discover emerging companies that offer excellent growth potential. We offer several ways for investors to learn more about investing in these companies as well as find and evaluate them.