- LXRP recently added multiple highly respected experts to its scientific advisory board
- The company is readying for growth by ensuring executive continuity
- LXRP continues to conduct research regarding oral nicotine
Lexaria Bioscience Corp. (CSE: LXX) (OTCQX: LXRP) has bolstered its future growth prospects by adding four new members to its scientific advisory board and renewing executive contracts with three-year compensation deals for key officers, including CEO Chris Bunka and President John Docherty. The agreements and new advisory board team members offer LXRP and its shareholders seamless executive continuity (http://ibn.fm/oBuUZ).
New members of LXRP’s scientific advisory board include (http://ibn.fm/KSdJ3):
- Dr. Dwayne Godwin, dean of the graduate school and professor in the Departments of Neurobiology and Anatomy at the Institute for Regenerative Medicine at Wake Forest University;
- Dr. Terry D. Blumenthal, professor of psychology and neuroscience at Wake Forest University;
- Dr. Matthew Fraser, an associate professor and director of basic science research in the Department of Surgery, Division of Urology, at Duke University Medical Center; and
- Dr. Carla Lema Tome, an industry consultant and adjunct assistant professor of neurobiology and anatomy at Wake Forest University School of Medicine.
“Lexaria Bioscience Corp. is very pleased to welcome these accomplished experts to our Advisory Board,” Bunka stated in a news release. “[They] can provide critical scientific guidance to Lexaria’s ongoing and future R&D programs. Lexaria is building towards becoming one of the world’s leaders in drug delivery technology, and our most recent advisors can assist in achieving that goal.”
In addition, the new three-year executive agreements offer both Bunka and Docherty compensation and bonuses based on meeting certain performance criteria, as established by LXRP’s board.
Based in British Columbia, Canada, LXRP is a biotechnology company and drug-delivery platform innovator. DehydraTECH is the company’s proprietary absorption technology platform. LXRP has developed and out-licenses its disruptive technology, which promotes healthier ingestion methods and lower overall dosing. LXRP is conducting research for DehydraTECH’s potential applications for oral nicotine absorption (http://ibn.fm/HGStA). LXRP holds a patent for oral delivery of all cannabinoids.
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.LexariaBioscience.com
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to LXRP are available in the company’s newsroom at http://ibn.fm/LXRP
QualityStocks is committed to connecting subscribers with companies that have huge potential to succeed in the short and long-term future. It is part of our mission statement to help the investment community discover emerging companies that offer excellent growth potential. We offer several ways for investors to learn more about investing in these companies as well as find and evaluate them.