Global paid search growth soared through the first half of 2014, according to the most recent quarterly analysis of paid search investment by search marketing agency Covario. The big bucks were spent in mobile search advertising, which nearly doubled (+98%) in Q2 2014. Tablets contributed 62% of Q2 mobile spend, with smartphones filling out the remaining 38%. According to eMarketer projections, the U.S. mobile advertising market is just heating up, forecast to total $17.7 billion this year, a tremendous leap over the $7.1 billion recorded in 2013.
Leveraging its patent-pending Reach™ technology, predictive text innovator WordLogic Corp. has assumed an advantageous position in the massive global pay-per-click (PPC) advertising market. The company’s REACH ™ technology provides context-aware search, including advertising search, within every app used through the WordLogic predictive keyboard.
For the consumer, the technology breeds online efficiency by eliminating the need to exit core applications or navigate through numerous applications to obtain directions, merchant listings, ratings and reviews, travel information and other related information from Google or other mobile and content sites. So if you’re trying to find the phone number of a place to order food while texting a friend, REACH™ technology can help you get that information without ever leaving the texting app.
The capability to deliver precise and timely, context-based and location-aware marketing messages also gives WordLogic an upper hand among advertisers and marketers, offering the potential to generate incremental advertising and marketing revenue straight from mobile or tablet touch screen keyboards without the need for additional applications or external technologies.
Without compromising privacy, REACH™ allows users’ existing texts to be analyzed for contextual data to indicate what they are talking about as well as the location of where they are talking about it. The technology then provides relevant information about deals related to what the user is texting about – and this is where PPC comes in to play. Using our prior scenario as an example, if the user sends a text to a coworker about stopping by the dry cleaner’s and a coffee shop en route to a business meeting, REACH™ reads the text and suggests relevant information or ads about nearby deals related to dry cleaning and/or coffee.
To further these capabilities, WordLogic is developing a version of its award winning iKnowU keyboard that integrates REACH ™ Advertising Search to create new revenue opportunities through partnerships with online deal consolidators and providers that offer local deals across North America.
With a network of the most popular deal sites gathering more than 30,000 offers per month, REACH™ users will have direct access to money-saving deals within their email or text messaging applications. These valuable partnerships provide incredible revenue opportunities for advertisers and marketers while allowing users to enjoy deals that they might not have previously been aware of.
WordLogic continues to pursue expansion of its portfolio of partnerships, which currently includes the Groupon Partner Network and Yellow Pages, to identify unique prospects for revenue growth and intuitive accessibility for its users.
For more information, visit www.wordlogic.com
Let us hear your thoughts: WordLogic Corp. Message Board