Duma Energy is a growing energy company, based in Houston, Texas, with oil and gas interests in Texas, Louisiana, and Illinois. The story of the company’s past and future growth potential is perhaps best seen in the numbers and strategic advantages the company possesses.
• The company produced 38,000 barrels of oil equivalent (boe) in fiscal 2011, and has already produced over 45,000 boe in the first half of fiscal 2012.
• Duma lists $77 million in proven resources (with less than $12 million as booked reserves).
• Most recent year-over-year revenue growth exceeds 500%.
• 75% of the invested capital comes directly from the CEO and insiders. Of the 10.7 million shares outstanding, 5.9 million are held by the CEO and insiders.
• Duma’s strategy focuses on ROI, not just barrels of oil.
• The company is set up so as not to be limited by any geographical location or operational strategy.
• Duma’s highly experienced team targets only industry standard and time-tested technologies, preferring to learn from the mistakes of others. They avoid unproven resource plays that depend upon high commodity prices, thereby minimizing investor risk.
• The company’s current interests are in Galveston Bay and Trinity Bay, Texas, as well as Duval, Victoria, and Karnes County, Texas, with additional interests in Jefferson County, Illinois, and Franklin Parish, Louisiana. The company is also pursuing acquisition of a private company with significant interests in an African concession totaling approximately 6 million acres.
• The company’s growth plan involves continued acquisitions, including possible international opportunities with high return potential, with the goal of leveraging growing revenue, cash flow, and reserves to fund ongoing expansion.
• Careful and experience-based management has allowed Duma to reduce debt to zero, continually grow revenue and assets, and establish a positive operational cash flow. All major metrics show positive improvement and momentum.
• Operating margins, now near 50%, are improving as new wells and production increase efficiencies.
• Numbers anticipated for the end of calendar 2012 include production of 1,000 boe per day gross, positive cash flow and earnings, and approval for listing on a major exchange. By the end of 2013, production is planned to be 2,500 boe per day.
For additional information, visit the company’s website at www.DUMA.com
Let us hear your thoughts: Duma Energy Corp. Message Board