- DGTL Holdings Inc. subsidiary signed a multiyear software licensing agreement with a digital sports entertainment and gaming giant
- The first marketing campaign focused on the client’s premier sports gaming brands targeting the 2021 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship that commenced March 2021.
- Based on the success of this campaign, DGTL was awarded a second activation just one week later for a major league sports activation with the PGA Masters
- DGTL recorded $1,253,000 in revenue for the three months ending November 30, 2020 and sales have grown an average of +75% YOY in the last two quarters
DGTL Holdings (TSX.V: DGTL) (OTCQB: DGTHF) is focused on building a full-service digital media, marketing, and advertising software platform powered by Artificial Intelligence (“AI”) for growth-stage digital media, marketing, and advertising software technology companies. Their goal is to build a portfolio of content, measurement and distribution-based software technologies in the high growth categories social media, gaming, streaming and web advertising.
The company recently reported that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Hashoff LLC, has signed a new campaign activation contract with the leading digital sports entertainment and gaming technology company. The client is a top sponsor for a numerous major league sports organizations including; the NBA, NFL, PGA, MLB, NHL and NCAA as well as Nascar, UFC, etc.
This client joins a list of global brand juggernaut customers, including Amheuser Busch, Dunkin Brands, Syneos Health, Dentsu, Publicis, Shein, and many others.
With these first two major activations, this SaaS licensing agreement includes additional social media marketing strategies for other major sporting events during the two-year term.
The first campaign focused on the client’s premier sports gaming brands at the 2021 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship – “March Madness”, which runs from March 14 to April 5, 2021. The client will leverage Hashoff’s video-based social media content management software to source and manage the top sports agencies, with the goal of driving greater online traffic and engagement on their sports gaming applications. Based on the successful completion of this campaign, the client awarded a contract to cover their brand at the PGA Masters tournament beginning on April 8th, 2021.
The Nasdaq listed client, with a market value of over $25 billion, is a global leader in developing and marketing fantasy sports and mobile sports betting applications that enable users to bet on sports-related contests, tournaments, or fantasy sports leagues (https://ibn.fm/IkcPS).
Earlier, DGTL Holdings Inc. announced its financial results for the three and six-month periods ending November 30, 2020, representing Q2 and YTD results for FYE 2021.
- DGTL recorded $1,253,000 in revenue for the three months ending November 30, 2020.
- Hashoff recorded a 70% growth in revenue at $738,000 for the same quarter in 2019.
- Compared to DGTL’s revenue of $1,352,000 for the semi-annual period in 2019, the company recorded $2,416,000 for the six months ending November 30, 2020, representing a 79% growth in revenue.
- DGTL Current 2020 calendar year revenue through November 30, 2020, is $3,740,000, compared to $2,320,000 during the same period in 2019, showcasing a growth rate of 61%.
The company attributes the revenue growth to the implementation of DGTL’s three-year revenue growth plan and Hashoff’s exemplary services. Hashoff is fast gaining ground as a leading social media CMS with the surging market demand for CaaS (content-as-a-service) platforms (https://ibn.fm/BL66p).
For a multimedia video on Hashoff’s platform at https://ibn.fm/qbHIC
For more information, visit the company’s website at www.DGTLInc.com.
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to DGTHF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/DGTHF
QualityStocks is committed to connecting subscribers with companies that have huge potential to succeed in the short and long-term future. It is part of our mission statement to help the investment community discover emerging companies that offer excellent growth potential. We offer several ways for investors to learn more about investing in these companies as well as find and evaluate them.