DE&I leaders, executives, and professionals from the pharma, biotech, healthcare, and allied industries, are invited to the 2nd Advancing Diversity Equity & Inclusion (“ADEI”) In Pharma and Healthcare Summit. This online live-streaming event will be held on December 8-9, 2022. The agenda will guide you to move from awareness towards advocacy and action, as you build a culture of representation and inclusion for success in the workplace and clinical trial management.
Professionals and industry experts from the medical realm gather on this forum to discuss and explore ways to attain success and improve the patient’s overall experience. This live-streaming event is attended by dignitaries and medical professionals from all over the world. They share valuable insights, get the know-how of trending healthcare issues, and analyze strategies for improved drug R&D, disease awareness, and clinical trial outcomes.
The event is hosted by Dynamic Global Events (“DGE”), a life science leader in organizing b2b events. The global event company strives to meet the dynamic informational and networking needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare, medical devices, and allied industries.
Topics being covered at the summit include:
- Build workplace cultures that support different types of people, including LGBTQ
- Work towards the inclusion of disability and neurodiversity in the workplace
- Ensure better DE&I in clinical trials and drug development
- Discuss the best yardstick to measure the scope and durability of change
- Implement a recruiting strategy that aligns with your organization’s goals
- Explore the hurdles of incorporating DE&I in medical research and publishing
- What is the status of ERGs/BRGs in driving a culture of inclusion?
- Discuss the importance of creating a sense of belonging to the different facets of the society
- Initiate employee well-being programs that protect your initiatives and gains
This summit strongly emphasizes the need for inclusivity, belonging, and equality, and demonstrates how these factors positively impact drug R&D, disease awareness, and clinical trial outcomes. There will also be a highlight case study where Pfizer will share insights on the five-point strategy the organization implemented to successfully close the gender gap and reinforce equitable gender distribution.
To learn more, please visit https://ibn.fm/pdC20.
QualityStocks is committed to connecting subscribers with companies that have huge potential to succeed in the short and long-term future. It is part of our mission statement to help the investment community discover emerging companies that offer excellent growth potential. We offer several ways for investors to learn more about investing in these companies as well as find and evaluate them.