Since 2006, Innocent has kept its focus on exploring and developing oil and gas properties in the North American region. The company runs its operations from its headquarters in Melbourne, Florida and high on the list of its priorities is developing new projects with substantial upside potential, considerable promise and little risk. Retaining its intellectual property (examples below) assists it in achieving this goal.
• Maps and descriptions of producing formations and horizons;
• Isopach map(s) of any tested, drilled through and/or produced formations;
• Historic well logs within developed shut-in field(s);
• Estimated remaining reserves and cash flow analysis;
• Engineering and geology memorandum(s);
• Well completion engineering;
• Tank battery engineering; and
• Water injection well design(s) conducive to areas in Oklahoma and Texas.
Some maps and diagrams within this intellectual property collection highlight areas with proven reserves. The possession of such images creates opportunities, allowing for the leasing of the mineral acreage in the highlighted areas as well as the purchase of undervalued assets and overlooked reserves for potentially pennies on the dollar.
Even as it concentrates its energies on developing proven reserves, Innocent continues to look for ways to minimize the risk of exploration. One way the company reduces exploration risk is by developing proven petroleum reserves, such as the Powder River Basin in Wyoming, which has been studied and shown to have oil-bearing patterns less than 2,500 feet below the surface.
Innocent expects that its continued efforts to acquire and liquidate chosen oil and gas assets will boost its profits. It also plans to boost production levels and create sustainable value by leveraging improvements in oil and gas production technologies. These moves line up perfectly with its narrow strategy to focus on acquisitions and joint-ventures that maximize production capacity.
For more information, visit www.innocentinc.com
Let us hear your thoughts: Innocent, Inc. Message Board