Youngevity International, Inc. (NASDAQ: YGYI) is a leading omni-direct lifestyle company offering a hybrid of the direct selling business model that includes e-commerce and the power of social selling. Among the Top 100 Global Direct Selling Companies, Youngevity offers products from the six top selling retail categories: health/nutrition, home/family, food/beverage (including coffee), spa/beauty, apparel/jewelry, and a range of innovative services. Created through the 2011 merger of Youngevity Essential Life Sciences with Javalution® Coffee Company, today’s Youngevity International Inc. is a virtual worldwide Main Street of products and services under one corporate entity that supports a healthy and empowered lifestyle.
Youngevity International is dedicated to improving lifestyles through the universal desires of vibrant health and flourishing economics. Catering to health-conscious consumers, Youngevity believes that combining the best of the direct selling industry with the fundamentals and capabilities of a traditional business model will maximize shareholder value. The company’s Nutritional, Lifestyle and Telecommunications products and services are distributed through a global network of Preferred Customers and Distributors.
Youngevity’s wholly owned CLR Roasters LLC business line offers quality branded and private label coffee to retail stores, office coffee services, hospitality, food services, distributors, convenience, petrol stores and vending businesses. Today, CLR Roasters is the largest coffee provider for cruise lines in North America and the second largest roaster in the state of Florida. Producing a consistent premium product with superior taste, CLR Roasters has earned numerous certifications that demonstrate the company’s commitment to the craft of providing the highest quality coffee products using the best practice standards available.
Youngevity, operating in the direct-selling channel, is rapidly expanding its product and distributor base through acquisitions and mergers under an innovative concept called “the Network Cloud” that provides other direct selling companies with a home base. The company’s YoungevityGO2 mobile distributor app, a new technology-driven web platform supporting expansion of global e-commerce and social selling platforms, is available on Google Play and the App Store. In addition to the Network Cloud concept, Youngevity International owns CLR Coffee Roasters which operates a traditional coffee roasting business offering a JavaFit® gourmet product line that vertically integrates with Youngevity and its growing network of direct marketers.
Youngevity International offers more than 1,000 high quality, technologically advanced products under the following categories:
- Health and Nutrition
- Home and Family
- Food and Beverage
- Spa and Beauty
- Essential Oils
- Photo and scrapbooking
- Services for Home and Business
Youngevity International Inc. has compiled a best-in-class management team with a strong track record of success in private and public companies. Steve Wallach, CEO, has nearly two decades of sales and network marketing experience and has successfully guided Youngevity International Inc. to become an international, publicly-traded direct marketing company positioned for worldwide growth. Dave Briskie, president and CFO, has shepherded the company’s development into a fully vertical coffee roasting and distribution company that owns the direct marketing brand JavaFit® and the retail brand, Café La Rica.
Youngevity has also attracted a stunning group of Brand Evangelists who endorse its products. Among these are actress, author and well-known health and wellness activist Marilu Henner; former NBA basket player, Mike “Stinger” Glenn; former NFL wide receiver Drew Pearson; “Greatest Natural Bodybuilder in the World” Gene Nelson; and WNBA champion, Olympic gold medalist Delisha Jones.
- Annual revenue growth from $75 million in 2012 to $166 million in 2017
- YGYI selected by NASDAQ as Fit Week Company in January 2018; added to Russell Index in June 2018
- Youngevity’s strong presence in large, scalable, top global vertical market segments includes the $216 billion anti-aging sector, $154 billion skin care space, $11.6 billion brain health market, and $241 billion weight loss industry
- International expansion well underway with corporate infrastructure, product approvals, newly acquired distributors and customers now driving revenue
- CLR Roaster has entered into a 5-year contract with a major coffee important and exporter for the sale and processing of over 41 million pounds of green coffee on an annual basis. Contract is estimated to generate revenues of $250 million from 2019 through 2023, with first shipments beginning January 2019.
- Consumer-Facing Website
- Investor-Oriented Website
- The 2021 Trade: How a Cup of Joe Can Be Worth Lots of Dough