ORHub Inc. (OTC: ORHB) is a growth-stage data analytics company on a mission to optimize the business of surgery through lean process improvement. As a Microsoft Silver Partner, ORHub leverages the Azure cloud to help customers unlock the power of data captured in the operating room by surfacing key business indicators into a curated set of dynamic dashboards.
ORHub’s Surgical Spotlight® is a cloud-based analytics tool that helps administrators, nurse leaders and surgeons make improved business decisions for the operating room. By taking data feeds from the facility’s Operating Room Information System, ORHub produces a functional and elegant dashboard that allows users to easily identify opportunities for improvement.
These capabilities allow providers to harness data, identify millions of dollars in opportunities, and get leaders back to their primary focus of improving care, increasing patient access and reducing costs. A first-of-kind team building tool brings all stakeholders together with regular and accessible information. ORHub specializes in business intelligence for the operating room, built by professionals with experience in the operating room.
Surgical Spotlight video featuring renowned cardiac surgeon and ORHub Chief Executive Officer Dr. Robert (“Bobby”) Lazzara
ORHub is proud to partner with top tier facilities and organizations, including:
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute & Hoag Memorial Hospital in the Providence network
- Baptist Health, Jacksonville
- Alvarado Hospital Medical Center in the Prime network
- Orthopedic Institute Surgery Center in the SMP network
- Anderson Regional Medical Center
ORHub has attended and presented at several events in 2019, also gaining approval to present Surgical Spotlight® at nursing forums and offer 1.2 contact hours toward Continuing Education Units (CEU) from Terri Goodman, RN, PhD, & Associates, an approved provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing (provider number CEP 16550).
The U.S. surgical market continues to grow, with over 5,500 hospitals and 6,100 ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) performing over 50 million medical procedures annually. According to MarketsandMarkets, the global health care analytics market will approach $50 billion by 2024 with a five-year Compound Annual Growth Rate (“CAGR”) of 28.3% from 2019.
Chief Executive Officer Dr. Robert “Bobby” Lazzara is a distinguished cardiac surgeon, a medical media expert, and founder of Medical News Minute. He performed the first worldwide webcast of open-heart surgery in August 1998 through the Virtual Operating Room and is a Smithsonian Laureate for his pioneering work utilizing the internet and information technology as a health care educational tool. Dr. Lazzara has been a member of advisory boards and a consultant to major corporations and medical device companies.
Chief Financial Officer Barney Monte has more than 20 years of global investment banking and capital markets experience. He has worked with numerous growth stage companies.
- ORHub is a healthcare data analytics company uniquely focused on the business of surgery and applicable to all surgical locations including Main ORs, Cath Labs, IR, etc.
- Implementation of Surgical Spotlight® is lightweight with a rollout as quick as four weeks
- Pay-per-use pricing with a nominal ‘go-live’ fee
- Global health care analytics market projected to reach $50 billion by 2024 with a five-year CAGR of 28.3% from 2019
- Experienced leadership continues to advance ORHub’s technology
- CEO Dr. Lazzara is a renowned cardiac surgeon and founder of Medical News Minute
- Growing list of vital industry partnerships
- Continued expansion of the national sales and distribution force with more than 50 representatives to accelerate market share