United Medical Equipment Business Solutions Network Inc. is a provider of reliable resources and solutions to fit the ever-changing needs of an aging population that includes seniors and veterans, as well as those impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, through its distribution of rapid antigen tests and comprehensive telehealth solutions. Uniquely poised to offer health care across the continuum of care, United Medical Equipment has solutions that help providers work more proficiently, health care systems work smarter, and patients live healthier lives.
The company aims to provide the information, technology and proper equipment needed to maintain safety and health among seniors, veterans, health care workers and other patients. In line with this goal, the company offers the Medication Management app through the Apple App Store and Google Play. The app provides access to a medication library containing up to date information on a wide array of medications and their indications, dosages and side effects, along with other unique functionalities.
With a corporate office located in Fort Worth, Texas, United Medical Equipment Business Solutions Network operates nationwide.
United Medical Equipment provides services that have been thoroughly vetted, have a good reputation, and offer the proper resources to care for the aging population and veterans. The company has also moved quickly to address the unique testing needs created by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Services provided by the company include:
- Acting as a trusted senior referral source for independent living, assisted living, hospice, memory care, skilled nursing and senior care centers;
- Serving as a trusted supplier of FDA-approved COVID-19 rapid antibody test kits, with FDA approval for its rapid antigen tests coming soon;
- Serving as a trusted supplier of all personal protective equipment (PPE) while offering flexible payment terms and a catalog of roughly 20,000 medical equipment and supply options;
- Offering the Medication Management app, which is currently available on the Apple App Store and Google Play and features 11 unique functionalities; and
- Providing comprehensive telehealth solutions through UME Telehealth.
United Medical Equipment Experience and Outlook
United Medical Equipment’s owners and founders have decades of combined business experience. With an understanding of the aging population, veterans and their families, they allow the company to offer the support, solutions and reliable information needed to make sometimes difficult but necessary life decisions.
In 2019, the worldwide medical supplies market was estimated at $80 billion. This market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.5% through 2026, resulting in a projected market size of $95.04 billion (https://ibn.fm/tue4s). Likewise, Grand View Research estimates the global COVID-19 diagnostics market at $84.4 billion in 2020 and forecasts a 3.1% CAGR from 2021 to 2027 (https://ibn.fm/TKBXm).
A Global Health and Aging Report presented by the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that, by 2030, more than 60% of individuals over 60 will be managing more than one chronic condition, such as cancer, dementia, increase in falls, diabetes and obesity. This illustrates an ever-greater need for proper placement and resources to care for this aging community, as well as veterans and individuals impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. United Medical Equipment is committed to addressing this demand.
Jason Pratt is the President, Co-Founder and Structural Architect of United Medical Equipment. He brings 25+ years of multi-faceted business background to the company, accompanied by real-world experience. He is also the President of three other companies, which he also founded. While Pratt served as Regional Director for a home health care company, he saw the need for a reliable senior referral source to provide affordable and targeted solutions.
Lesley Hauck, MSN, RN, is the Co-Founder, Secretary, Treasurer and Director of Nurses for United Medical Equipment. She brings over 10 years of knowledge and experience to the company as a cardiovascular critical care nurse and nursing supervisor. Hauck earned her Master of Science in Nursing with an emphasis on clinical systems leadership from the University of Arizona. She has also spent 30 years as the spouse of a career military officer. She has served on many non-profit boards in support of children, veterans and wounded American soldiers. She understands veterans and the needs of their families.
Karissa Kaminski is the Director of Operations for United Medical Equipment. She has over 20 years of sales and marketing experience, with a focus on brand management, emphasizing customer satisfaction and operational structures. Her background includes six years in the legal field, including family law, defense, probate and civil litigation.
Bob Bounds is the Director of Marketing and Development for United Medical Equipment. He has a background in media marketing and started his career in broadcasting as a cameraman and video editor. Bounds’ career then progressed to producer and director at KTVT-Channel 11 in Dallas-Fort Worth. Bounds has experience in print, broadcast, direct mail and digital marketing strategies.
Brock Bradshaw is the Director of Application Design and Development for United Medical Equipment. He is an experienced IT professional with a strong background in enterprise-level software design, development, testing and customer support. He graduated from the University of Texas at Dallas in May 2001 with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science. Bradshaw’s previous roles include positions at Texas Instruments Inc. and Computer Associates Inc.
Brian Gartland is United Medical Equipment’s VP of Sales. Born and raised in the Midwest, Gartland started his career in marketing and entertainment in Columbus, Ohio, as an event planner and concert promoter. Gartland has since spent over a decade in the entertainment field, working for 20th Century Fox and Sony Pictures as a seasoned executive. He has since become extremely knowledgeable with COVID-19 testing and currently works with the company to deliver its clients the best possible COVID solutions for their businesses.
- United Medical Equipment focuses on the needs of aging patients and veteran communities, as well as those impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The company is a trusted supplier of FDA-approved COVID-19 rapid antibody test kits and personal protective equipment (PPE) offering flexible payment terms.
- United Medical Equipment is led by a team of professionals who have over 25 years of combined experience in business, 10 years in nursing and over 20 years in sales, marketing and branding.
- By 2026, the global medical supplies industry is projected to reach $95.04 billion, up from $80 billion in 2019, reflecting a CAGR of 13.5%.
- Grand View Research estimates the global COVID-19 diagnostics market at $84.4 billion in 2020.