On May 23, 2018, we published revised versions of our Privacy Policy and User Agreements. Please read these updated terms and take some time to understand them. Your use of our services is subject to these revised terms.
Yes, I Agree.
MondayFeb 01, 2016 10:34 am

The Bowser Report – Daily Mover Alert January 29

On Friday, The Bowser Report issued a daily mover alert on LightPath Technologies (LPTH), which gained more than 20% for the day. The selling wore off for LPTH following the StreetSweeper's negative article. Investor's responded to a share price that fell $0.72 (-23%) from Monday's close by buying today on heavy volume. As we said in Tuesday's daily alert, the StreetSweeper article disclosed that the owner's of StreetSweeper have a short interest in LPTH. Therefore, they stood to benefit from the stock's decline. Call it what you will, but the negative article included heavy speculation and the panicked selling it…

Continue Reading

MondayFeb 01, 2016 9:52 am

Skyline Medical, Inc.’s (SKLN) STREAMWAY System Proving its Value in Risky Healthcare Setting

Healthcare waste has the potential to infect hospital patients, healthcare workers and the general public. While roughly 85% of the amount of waste generated in the healthcare industry is non-hazardous, the remaining 15% is hazardous and may be infectious, toxic or radioactive. That’s according to the World Health Organization (WHO), which cites particular concern about infection with HIV, hepatitis B and C – only a few of many possible infectious diseases - for which there is strong evidence of transmission from improper healthcare waste management. Obviously, medical personnel, especially in emergency situations, aren’t always privy to whether or not a…

Continue Reading

Market Basics

New to the micro-cap markets?Get answers to your questions about investing in Small-Cap / Micro-Cap Stocks and learn how to protect yourself.

The Basics

Newsletter Publishers

Have an up and coming newsletter and want to be included in our coverage list? Looking to get more coverage and grow subscriptions? Register for coverage.


Public Companies

Are you a Small-Cap / Micro-Cap company looking for coverage? We'd love to hear from you. Fill out our quick contact form or send us a text.

Get Covered