Xalles Holdings Inc. (OTC: XALL) is a fintech holding company leveraging blockchain and other technologies for e-commerce, payments, financial reconciliation, and payment auditing solutions. The company actively seeks acquisition targets with strong management teams and business models, large total attainable markets, and lucrative exit opportunities in which to invest and accelerate growth.
The common element to all acquired entities and projects is a business model that involves setting up a payment or financial transaction “toll gate,” thereby creating a recurring revenue stream.
Xalles’ business plan focuses on consumer, business and government-oriented payment and financial reconciliation transactions. Combining the blockchain decentralized financial ledger platform with the company’s existing X2X transaction reconciliation system design, Xalles is building technology that supports payment audits, exchanges, and new business models and opportunities worldwide. Xalles will launch new services card and mobile payment and rewards systems, and will expand the technology offerings for referral marketing and e-commerce engines.
All current subsidiaries are wholly owned
- Xalles Holdings
Raise capital for fintech accelerator program acquisitions, provide management, administrative, finance and marketing support to all subsidiary companies
- Xalles Capital
Management support of investment consortiums, direct investment into funds or projects, and management of investments
- Xalles Limited
Design and market new X2X solutions; acquire U.S Government transportation post-payment audit business through GSA schedule and expand to non-transportation payment auditing
- Xalles Technology
Technical development of the X2X blockchain systems
- Xalles Financial Services
Consumer and small business financial service offerings
- Co-Owners Rewards
Stock-based rewards system for payments cards and financial services
- Amazing Living Enterprises
Affiliate program and e-commerce platform for enhancing financial lives
- Global Savings Network
Not-for-profit fundraising system with consumer discounts at local merchants
Xalles provides payment and financial transaction management solutions through the company’s proprietary blockchain-based X2X technology. The X2X solution includes the Investment and Financing System (IFS), which supports complex investment structures, assists international investment consortia, and provides links to Xalles’ Financial Transaction Reconciliation (FTR) solution. FTR supports complex financial ecosystems, making it easier for parties to exchange products, services, grants and government incentives, and assists “Exchange Managers” with liquidity and auditability. X2X also supports the Xalles pre- and post-payment auditing services.
Advancements in 2019
- Co-Owners Rewards subsidiary is working to launch a general purpose reloadable prepaid payment card with a stock rewards program.
- Previously announced LYC Mortgage acquisition will create a structure that will dramatically increase revenues in 2020 with new mortgage business portfolios.
- Xalles Financial Services expects to launch the Cryptocurrency Trading Engine and acquire multiple cryptocurrency asset portfolios to drive increases in value through the trading engine.
“The structure and growth plan for the company contains a balance of diversity and synergy so that we can effectively use limited resources to obtain the best results. We will see the culmination of the fundraising efforts, acquisitions and organic growth in the second half of 2019 put us on the path to tremendous growth in 2020.”
– Xalles CEO Thomas Nash (http://nnw.fm/rU6iT)
- Frost & Sullivan projects that B2B e-commerce will hit $12 trillion in sales worldwide by 2020, up from $5.5 trillion in 2012.
- 75% of respondents to the new Global Payments Insight Study, by ACI Worldwide and Ovum, believe consumers want a broader choice of payment tools, prompting firms to consider investment in this area as an influx of new competitors leads larger financial institutions to fear for their market positions.
- Xalles Holdings reported its Q2 2019 results, showing its 5th consecutive revenue producing quarter.
- The company expects to attain ongoing profitability in 2020 through revenue growth and continued vigilant expense management techniques.