Virtual Crypto Technologies Inc. (OTCQB: VRCP), is a technology company dedicated to making cryptocurrencies accessible to the public, specifically by creating payment solutions for businesses and consumers which combine Application Programming Interfaces and Mobile Applications, for implementation across ATM’s, PCs, tablets and other mobile devices (www.virtual-crypto.com).
The company’s proprietary algorithmic technology trading platform, utilized in it’s product line called NetoBit, can instantaneously confirm the purchase or sale of Bitcoin, a process that typically can take between 10 minutes to 24 hours. All trades and exchanges are insured up to $3,000 per trade.
The global market for ATM machines that allow transactions in cryptocurrencies is forecast to increase from its 2017 valuation of $14 million to surpass $285.1 million by 2025 with a CAGR of 45.8 percent, according to market researcher Coherent News (http://nnw.fm/N867q), but only about a third of the machines currently allow two-way trades.
With NetoBit, cryptocurrency holders enjoy immediate confirmation of Bitcoin and its crypto equivalents at the best crypto exchange rate at the point of transaction – providing a major breakthrough in the quest to bring cryptocurrencies to the mass market. Virtual Crypto’s cryptocurrency ATM, embedded with currency exchange transaction validation (CETV) in its hardware and software, accepts and dispenses cash and cryptocurrency in seconds.
Virtual Crypto’s NetoBit ATM and retail point-of-sale, NetoBit Pay, incorporates advanced technologies tailored to the needs of primary market players, users, investors, and business owners. Virtual Crypto’s platform bridges the three main functions of the cryptocurrency sector – exchanges, wallets and payments – to the world of fiat exchanges, granting access to immediate cash exchanges between consumers and businesses worldwide.
NetoBit’sover-the-counter, two-way transaction solution is available through one app, providing online cryptocurrency transactions at ecommerce and gaming portals. The app provides real-time cryptocurrency validation and exchange, easy buying and selling of Bitcoin , enables traders to buy and trade crypto, and gamers to transfer cryptocurrency into cash after play. Crypto users can withdraw funds from their crypto accounts through a NetoBit cryptocurrency ATM or software-enabled tablet, and consumers can purchase retail with crypto from businesses that offer and use the NetoBit software.
The company’s newly redesigned corporate website, www.virtual-crypto.com, delivers a simple, clean design with enhanced functionality, features and navigation. Virtual Crypto’s new corporate website includes:
- Media room with downloadable product brochures, corporate presentations, product demo’s and other relevant content
- Investor’s page provides transparency to investors with direct access to Virtual Crypto’s progress through press releases, SEC filings, senior management team bios, and stock performance charts
- Downloadable NetoBit app link and contact forms for more information
- MarketWatch provides real-time tracking of the Bitcoin market, with other currencies to follow
- Improved security utilizing https certificates to protect personal information and site integrity
- Social Media integration with buttons for LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook jump to Virtual Crypto’s social media profiles, providing real-time updates from the online community
“Our primary objective is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to everyone, and that was the motivation for our redesign,” said Alon Dayan, Chief Executive Officer of Virtual Crypto. “The updated content provides real value for our customers, shareholders and employees, showcasing our products and services, in an intuitive, easy to navigate way.”
Virtual Crypto’s strategic vision of “Cryptocurrency Made Easy” allows crypto traders and users to overcome the complex hurdles currently hampering the cryptocurrency sphere.
- As of March 2018, the combined market value of cryptocurrencies rose by 2,640% in less than a year to $450 billion
- Major cryptocurrency exchanges are sparking new forms of B2B and peer-to-peer economic activity with the global cryptocurrency ATM market projected to surpass $285 million by 2025
- Virtual Crypto bridges giants of cryptocurrency sector – exchanges, wallets and payments – with the world of Fiat exchanges, granting access to immediate cash exchange
- Proprietary, algorithmic technology can confirm Bitcoin and its equivalent transactions in real-time, allowing for immediate and user-friendly purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies